We support clients in their day-to-day activity as well as in the unexpected.
We assist our clients both in overcoming crises as well as in advising them throughout their growth and development.
We are experts who find simple solutions, and keep the complex aspects for ourselves.
We consider ourselves at the junction between business and creativity. We are involved in intellectual property matters (copyright, art law and rights of artists) as well as corporate law transactions (investments, acquisitions and divestitures), negotiations and breaches of contracts. We are very involved in internet and technology matters.
Examples of our work:
– Estate protection of major artists
– Ongoing assistance to a national museum
– Advising startups in raising capital and in their international expansion
– Ensuring GDPR compliance
– Advising a multinational tech company on maximizing revenue from its trademark and design portfolio
– Combating counterfeiting
– Acting on behalf of a major e-commerce company against sellers of counterfeit merchandise
– Defending the largest online collaborative encyclopedia against complaints related to French language content
– Defending the interests of a press group in connection with libel and defamation claims